Elements is a service from Envato that intends to provide creators and makers using an abysmal library of digital resources for their projects. If you want access to a large and expanding collection of movies, audio files, photographs, graphics, illustrations, fonts, HTML templates, and WordPress themes and plugins, as well as other content afterward Envato Elements might be exactly what you’re looking for.
Envato Elements is a subscription service which offers you access to over 900,000 downloadable digital assets for your projects. To keep things simple, Envato Elements offers just two pricing plans — monthly and yearly — with both supporting unlimited downloads. As a result of a recent change to their pricing model, both alternatives (rather than just the yearly plan) now include access to this 900+ WordPress plugins and themes accessible from Envato Elements.
Unlike some other premium picture and digital asset solutions, you won’t have to think about credits and download limits. This strategy from Envato Elements is excellent as it gives you the capability to experiment with different files prior to making a final decision on which one to use for the project.
If it comes to content creation, the Envato Elements assets are made by a neighbourhood of independent designers. These designers are compensated for their efforts via a revenue sharing model. Fifty percent of net earnings is reportedly shared with all the content creators who provide the resources for Envato Elements.
Envato Elements: Pros and Cons
1. One, single-use commercial permit.
2. A vast range of electronic assets to choose from.
3. Endless download subscription.
4. Low price.
1. Though the price is competitive, it may still be costly for some creators.
2. Each item needs to be re-licensed each time you use it.
3. Videos are downloaded from .mov format and it requires some time to convert them.
How Much Does Envato Elements Cost?
The cost of the subscription is $33 a month. This is a good alternative for people who only need to use a service to get a few jobs. But,
If you a creative who’s constantly in need of electronic resources, then you could consider choosing an annual subscription which costs only $16,50 per month ($198 + tax per year). Bear in mindthat both of these options are only available for individuals.
Envato Elements offers excellent subscription plans for teams starting at just $10,75 a month per member, and agencies and organizations.
Even though some users would prefer having more subscription choices, I think that Envato Elements members really gain from this pricing structure. By providing one price, the company avoids having to diversify how its library is licensed. The fact that you receive unlimited downloads of all the things in the library at a low cost makes your life as a creative a lot easier, and in the long run, makes the subscription value it.
Who is Envato Elements For?
We’ll take a look at a few of the articles available in more detail later within this Envato Elements review. However, to give you a better idea of who could benefit from signing up to this support, some teams from the target audience include:
- Website owners who want a varied selection of WordPress plugins and theme.
- Bloggers who demand high-quality images for their own articles.
- T-shirt and other merchandise creators who seek starter templates and graphics for their layouts.
- Graphic designers and other illustrators who’d enjoy more fonts, brushes, actions, and layer styles.
- Business owners who would enjoy readymade stationery, business card, and website templates.
- Audio manufacturers searching for sound effects for their compositions.
- Vloggers looking for stock video files and movie templates for their own content.
- Podcasters who would find a large library of audio idents for their episodes useful.
As you may see, anyone generating visual content, and now audio content, is a portion of their Envato Elements target market. If you have ever struggled to get a suitable featured picture to get a blog article or you want to accelerate your design workflow by beginning with a template or utilizing actions and presets to your favourite applications, Envato Elements might aid you. Now that WordPress themes and plugins are also available within the ceremony, anyone that owns a WordPress site or works with this popular platform must also consider signing up with Envato Element.
Verdict: Is Envato Elements Worth The Subscription In 2020?
Yes, it certainly is worth it. Envato Elements offers over a million digital assets at a very low price starting from $16, 50 per month. If you’re wanting to make your creative mark on the Earth, or only want to take your jobs to a whole new level, registering for Envato Elements membership could be a fantastic idea.
5 Reasons it’s worth it for me
1. Purchase once and no need to worry for the Entire year
2. No need to worry about licenching
3. No need to worry about looking elsewhere one sto find Everything
4. Saves me a Great Deal of time